[jboss-as7-dev] Couple of minor changes to jboss-admin.sh script

Alexey Loubyansky alexey.loubyansky at redhat.com
Thu May 19 05:30:25 EDT 2011

If we want to introduce --quite then it has be defined better what's
logged in either mode and what's affected by it.

The header isn't a problem. But "Connected..."/"Closed..." is an output
from a command, much like the one specified in --command.

Perhaps, if --command is present then the log should contain only the
output produced by the command specified in --command.

About quoting arguments, what is hard quoting? Currently, it's "$@" in
the script. I found that the following will work

./jboss-admin.sh --connect "command='ls deployment'"

Alexey