[jboss-as7-dev] web subsystem - http connector configuration

Michal Linhard mlinhard at redhat.com
Fri May 20 05:20:48 EDT 2011

Hello all,

AS 7.0.0.Beta4 snapshot seems to be using JBOSSWEB_7_0_0_CR1
currently I cannot see a way to configure all HTTP Connector properties
I'm used to from
http://docs.jboss.org/jbossweb/3.0.x/config/http.html
because the configuration schema/model and the web subsystem don't allow
it.
(deducing from what I've seen in:
https://github.com/jbossas/jboss-as/blob/master/web/src/main/java/org/jboss/as/web/WebConnectorAdd.java
https://github.com/jbossas/jboss-as/blob/master/web/src/main/java/org/jboss/as/web/WebConnectorService.java)

I need stuff like
          connectionTimeout
          maxThreads
          maxHttpHeaderSize
          maxKeepAliveRequests
          acceptCount
          disableUploadTimeout

Is this going to be implemented ? Is there a JIRA about it ?

currently without being able to tweak these parameters, I'm unable to
setup EDG6 REST server module performance tests properly - without the
tweaking the performance is quite poor.

m.

--
Michal Linhard
Quality Assurance Engineer

Red Hat Czech s.r.o.
Purkynova 99 612 45 Brno, Czech Republic
phone: +420 532 294 320 ext. 62320
mobile: +420 728 626 363