[jboss-as7-dev] I'm having the weirdest problem with server.log showing up in bin

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Fri May 20 13:22:46 EDT 2011

This is ridiculous. I created another github account, forked
jbossas/jboss-as:
https://github.com/starksmjboss/jboss-as

clone that, build it and run it and still see the same problem:

[368](ironmaiden:bin) > ls
domain.bat    jboss-admin.bat    standalone.bat    wsconsume.bat
wsprovide.sh
domain.conf    jboss-admin.sh    standalone.conf    wsconsume.sh
domain.sh    server.log    standalone.sh    wsprovide.bat