[jboss-as7-dev] Secure HTTP API Endpoint

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Thu May 26 11:04:07 EDT 2011

What we need are generic mechanisms to define identity information
(username/pass, x509 etc) in the security subsystem that can be
referenced by the other subsystems such as management.  There is a dire
need to apply advanced encryption etc on the identity (if desired) in
the platforms.  Let me discuss this with Marcus and get back.

Gone are the days where you could see a password in clear text.

I agree with Remy that we need to lock down the endpoint by default.