[jboss-as7-dev] Changes to .jsp in an exploded deployment no longer picked up?

Remy Maucherat rmaucher at redhat.com
Fri May 27 07:39:05 EDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-05-27 at 16:59 +0530, Jaikiran Pai wrote:
> Just to reiterate, I don't mind disabling this flag by default, if
> there's a real valid reason for that. So far, I haven't seen any.

Bad performance + different behavior = it won't get in.

Now, I would have some sympathy if JSP was not being singled out among
the equivalent technologies, which are all running in production mode,
because you happen to use that for you hack testing. So change the
configuration, move on with your work, and stop wasting both of our
time. Thanks.

I'm ok if someone proposes a "master" development flag BTW.

--
Remy Maucherat <rmaucher at redhat.com>
Red Hat Inc