[jboss-as7-dev] mappedname behavior ?

Jason T. Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Tue May 31 11:27:59 EDT 2011

Hell even the javadoc spells this out:

"A product specific name(for example, global JNDI name) that this
session bean should be mapped to. Application servers are not required
to support any particular form or type of mapped name, nor the ability
to use mapped names. The mapped name is product-dependent and often
installation-dependent. No use of a mapped name is portable."

--
Jason T. Greene