[jboss-as7-dev] AS7 CLI : data-source test-connection-in-pool does not seem to be doing anything

Vimal Kansal vkansal at redhat.com
Tue Nov 1 21:02:14 EDT 2011

Ok, I understand prefill = true will prefill only when an application
requests the connection for the first time and not at the time of app
server boot up. So I am having activecount in pool as zero and the
"test-connection-pool" has nothing to test. But I think it would be
better if we could have a message printed "no active connections in
pool" or something similar.