[jboss-as7-dev] Test Suite Changes

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Thu Nov 3 09:56:28 EDT 2011

Yes, I would also like to see a document that describes how the
testsuite is (more importantly should be) organised and how to execute
individual test sections. The document should start with a list of
requirements.

The argument of "integration-tests.sh makes it easier" is not valid
IMHO. It is a diversion of an established standard and quite the
contrary from "makes it easier" IMHO. In short, start with requirements
and show whether and how they are met and where work still needs to be
done.

Refactoring the test suite into a clean structure, such that standard
mvn calls can be used to execute what we need would be the preferred
solution IMHO.

-thomas