[jboss-as7-dev] timeout Running org.jboss.as.test.integration.ejb.iiop.naming.IIOPNamingTestCase

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Mon Nov 7 16:12:57 EST 2011

I should of mentioned that i'm on a branch and its possible for that to
contribute (I just rebased the branch after not using it for a few weeks).

interesting output in test.log  http://pastebin.com/KFs9QzsX
(ClassNotFoundException:
com.sun.corba.se.impl.presentation.rmi.bcel.StubFactoryFactoryBCELImpl)