[jboss-as7-dev] Logging Subsystem Operation Names

James Perkins jperkins at redhat.com
Mon Nov 7 19:04:26 EST 2011

Feeding off a previous short discussion about removing operations from
subsystems, I was thinking of removing a few of the operations from the
logging subsystem. We are giving the root-logger a proper address type
of /subsystem=logging/root-logger=ROOT. This moves the
change-root-log-level operation to that path. I was thinking about
removing that operation as it should probably be handled via the
write-attribute operation.

Along with the change-root-log-level, I'd like to rename the
"root-logger-assign-handler" and "root-logger-unassign-handler" to
remove the "root-logger" prefix.

Also, I'd like to remove the change-log-level in the
/subsystem=logging/logger=name path.

Anyone have any thoughts or concerns about this?

--
James R. Perkins