[jboss-as7-dev] Unresolved issues with lock down by default

Jason T. Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Thu Nov 10 14:52:25 EST 2011

Sure, although it's not actually the web console but the management  web
server that needs to take action. If you type in an invalid password it
loops forever asking for your credentials. If you hit cancel you get a
blank screen. So the user has no idea what to do next.

What should happen is on an auth failure we should display a page
describing how to run the command to add a user account.

--
Jason T. Greene
JBoss AS Lead / EAP Platform Architect