[jboss-as7-dev] Unresolved issues with lock down by default

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Nov 11 05:48:56 EST 2011

What's the strategy/status for Arquillian, Maven deploys, etc ? This affects quick starts, tutorials etc. for the Beta launch.

I got mail from Darran on adding support for this in tools - not sure what we will be
able to do with so short warning.

But i'm interested in hearing what the others will be doing - do they even support passing in username/passwords ?

…but now i'm truly happy we got Filesystem deployment "api" so I can actually work without
users setting these things up - or will that also be disabled by default ?

/max