[jboss-as7-dev] Defining a jboss-structure.xml file for all SARs

Thiessen, Todd (Todd) tthiessen at avaya.com
Mon Nov 14 11:04:01 EST 2011

Is there a way to define a single jboss-structure.xml file to use as a default for all SARs? Currently, it seems I have to define the same jboss-structure.xml file for all SARs.  It's a lot of duplication I wish to avoid.

I don't know if this is applicable to jboss7, I am actually trying to do this in Jboss 6, but I can't find a mailing list for 6.  If this is the wrong place to ask, I apologize, and if you could direct me to the correct place, that would be very helpful.