[jboss-as7-dev] Initial JAXR subsystem available

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Mon Nov 14 17:55:27 EST 2011

Hi Thomas/Kurt,
   when I checked few years back, the EE tck required the shipping of
jaxr library and there was no need for the app server to ship the UDDI
registry.

So, IMO the uddiv3 registry should be downloadable by the user and not
be in standalone AS7.  Of course, EAP and SOA-P can carry them by default.

Just my thoughts.

Regards,
Anil