[jboss-as7-dev] Initial JAXR subsystem available

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Tue Nov 15 09:20:35 EST 2011

Hi Andy,
   I had read somewhere in one of tck related documents years back, that
there was a need to include a jaxr library in the app server.  The TCK
configuration needs to either have a uddi registry or ebxml registry for
certification.

It is similar to JDBC. We are not required to ship a DB.

Maybe Shelly can get it clarified.

Regards,
Anil