[jboss-as7-dev] How-To: Clustered EJBs

Carlo de Wolf cdewolf at redhat.com
Thu Nov 17 05:12:45 EST 2011

I want to see a full user story on clustered EJBs.

- what do I need to configure?
- how do I write a clustered EJB? (with @Clustered?)
- how do I deploy it?
- how do I run and test it? (with Arquillian)

What I don't want to see yet is fine tuning the clustered caches. If
"Hello world" gets replicated and I can see some node affinity in action
I'm a happy nerd.

I'm especially interested into having a clear description of the
relationship between nodes, server groups, clustered nodes and EJB
deployment groups (/ distinct name).

In a next step I want to see rolling upgrade.

This ties into the technical details Scott needs for XPC replication,
but I see it as two different concerns albeit coming to a convergence point.

Carlo