[jboss-as7-dev] No Windows batch file for Vault utility

Jason Greene jgreene at redhat.com
Sun Nov 20 14:44:02 EST 2011

Hi Vimal,

This list is for discussing the development of AS7.x. Although, In some cases we don'tind bringing up an issue if it is believed to be mass effecting and is starting a discussion. For example "I am seeing a deadlock on the latest build, anyone else seeing it? Here is my stack trace."

If its pointing out something with an obvious resolution (e.g. We are missing a batch script, their is an obvious error here, etc) then a JIRA is the way to go.

If its an isolated request for help then the user forums are a way to go, e.g( how do I...)

Sent from my iPhone