[jboss-as7-dev] Planed testsuite restructure

Ondřej Žižka ozizka at redhat.com
Tue Nov 22 13:23:05 EST 2011

Hi,

If the IDE was correctly programmed, it would honour
<testSourceDirectory>.
Since maven convention is not described anywhere, it's subjective, so we
can say it only breaks Eclipse's integration - In NetBeans it works
pretty fine :)

Also, I'm quite sure we will never ship testsuite source artifacts -
there's no sense in that.

But anyway, taken pragmatically - if it causes real troubles, I'll move
the sources.
But first we need to merge PR 697, I will base all further changes on
it.

Ondra