[jboss-as7-dev] 7.1.0. Beta Bug on CLI Authentication ?

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Wed Nov 23 07:47:23 EST 2011

On 11/23/2011 12:40 PM, Dimitris Andreadis wrote:
> Starting the console from a script is not really an option, IMO.

In general no - there is no plan to drop direct access using a URL and
no plan to drop existing HTTP authentication.

The starting from a script idea is more for the scenario of how do we
connect to a secured system and authenticate so we can add a user to
that system when there are no users currently defined on that system.