[jboss-as7-dev] 7.1.0. Beta Bug on CLI Authentication ?

Francesco Marchioni marchioni.francesco at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 08:55:04 EST 2011

Hi all,
so far I have tested the following options:
>I don’t think so (although I haven’t tried it). This is because your
mgmt-user.properties file has no >users listed.
No, even after adding an user (with the add-user.cmd command) still no
authentication required by CLI

Yes the http console issues a BASIC authentication popup.

I've checked binding server and management interface to another IP address
available on my card and still no authentication requested by CLI

The only test I'm missing at the moment is connecting to a remote AS
instance.

Regards
Francesco