[jboss-as7-dev] Testsuite fails early, hence has insufficient regression detection

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Fri Nov 25 08:40:54 EST 2011

I just pushed the latest testsuite patch, it should now be possible to do mvn install -DallTests again.

To get a full testsuite run you can pass in the standard mvn flag '-fae', e.g.:

mvn install -DallTests=true -fae

I am not sure if that works with the integration tests script or not but that should no longer be necessary