[jboss-as7-dev] Testsuite excludes most tests

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Fri Nov 25 13:01:06 EST 2011

This is a problem coming from the full/web split - they need to be run as different surefire executions so that the tests target the appropriate configuration.
Stuart and I have talked about making this more friendly to use
  mvn install -Dtest=xx.yy.MyTest
by splitting into further sub modules, one for web and one for full with only one execution in each but that is empty