[jboss-as7-dev] Testsuite changes

Ondřej Žižka ozizka at redhat.com
Fri Nov 25 16:08:42 EST 2011

Kabir Khan píše v Pá 25. 11. 2011 v 18:29 +0000:

> I have some work in progress in my branch at: https://github.com/kabir/jboss-as/commits/rework-testsuite
>
> I have pushed all the testsuite/integration classes into sub modules, and renamed group-smoke -> smoke etc.

That's basically what I planned as a next step after merging.

> There are still a few scripts and xslt hanging around in the testsuite/integration aggregator. I have not investigated their usage.

Ant scripts and XSLT serve to copy AS around and to change
configuration. Can be shared by multiple sub-modules, so I'd recommend
keeping it in integration/ .

> From what I can see the pom2.xml files are not being used, so I've made no attempt to update those.

Yes, that's something to remove, I had it there to compare old & new
harness - regressions and sets of tests run.

> There are some TODOs in the pom's where I am not sure about stuff. I

I'll do / clean up the TODOs next week.

> did not change the pom2.xml files, I'm not sure they are being used?

Nope.

> Broken stuff:
> It is impossible to run a single test from Eclipse, the arquillian.xml file is not found in Eclipse. Probably because this from testsuite/pom.xml does not get added to Eclipse's classpath:
>                     <additionalClasspathElements combine.children="append">
>                         <additionalClasspathElement>${basedir}/src/test/config/arq</additionalClasspathElement>
>                     </additionalClasspathElements>

I'll check that.