[jboss-as7-dev] Wrong SecurityManagement/AuthenticationManager

Dieter Tengelmann dieter.tengelmann at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 27 14:21:51 EST 2011

Hi,

I've configured my security-domain with cache-type="default" in the
standalone.xml, an instance of JBossCachedAuthenticationManager is
initialized correctly via JNDIBasedSecurityManagement, but my
application is permanently authenticating via the JAAS login module. I
realized that "JBossAuthenticationManager" is used in all EJB parts,
only the JBOSS web realm is using the
JBossCachedAuthenticationManager...

JBossSecurityContext.getAuthenticationManager() delivers via
"DefaultSecurityManagement" an instance of
JbossAuthenticationManager

Is there a workaround for me to receive/set the correct
AuthenticationManager till you fix this bug? Not using the cache
causes some serious problems in my application...

Best regards,
Dieter Tengelmann