[jboss-as7-dev] outbound socket binding

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Mon Nov 28 09:48:07 EST 2011

Only as an example. If someone actually looked up the mail session in
JNDI it wouldn't work unless there was an smtp server on localhost:25.

Previous (< AS 7) releases had a more obviously "example" config, e.g.

<!-- Change to the SMTP gateway server -->
<property name="mail.smtp.host" value="smtp.nosuchhost.nosuchdomain.com"/>

I'm not sure if we need/want an example mail session in our standard config.