[jboss-as7-dev] @MessageBundle Classes

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Mon Nov 28 12:18:54 EST 2011

I was going to say yes, but we have the pull request process. So a
developer can't just go an allocate himself a block and then start using
it; he'd need to get a change to this file in the source tree merged and
then start using it.

It would be good if the class javadoc for the XXXLogger and XXXMessages
files would document the expected range for that file (and for the
module overall) though.