[jboss-as7-dev] Testsuite shared module

Ondřej Žižka ozizka at redhat.com
Mon Nov 28 23:42:57 EST 2011

Hi all,

various tests in different modules of the testsuite need same code (as
discussed earlier). Thus they basically need a shared module.

Where would you not want it to be placed?
The options are:

   A) root/testsuite-shared
   B) root/testsuite/shared but referenced in root/pom.xml and added as
dependency in root/testsuite/pom.xml
   C) root/testsuite/shared, referenced in root/testsuite/pom.xml

Other ideas?

A) is fine but I expect repulsion.
B) is fine but I expect Eclipse users complaining about it's inability
to handle that.
C) is less fine since we would have to add it as dependency to every
module using it, causing unnecessary noise in pom.xml's.

If there's no response in next 24 hours, I'll go A).

Regards,
Ondra