[jboss-as7-dev] [jboss-dev] JBoss Java EE API sources moved to GIT

Carlo de Wolf cdewolf at redhat.com
Thu Sep 1 06:31:26 EDT 2011

I always like seeing things move to git. :-)

I'm assuming you mean merging the version of each into their respective
repository.

It looks like the convergence point is:
https://github.com/jboss/jboss-ejb-api_3.0_spec/tree/8cc24491da70dbccd56270151a84f61412b75800
https://github.com/jboss/jboss-ejb-api_3.1_spec/tree/7366c2e07ddfcfc44d2e5f2aced1adf209f9ca43

The trees don't line up perfectly, maybe that can happen. If not you
would end up with a repo with two totally disparate branches. In that
case it might be better to keep the two repos.

Carlo