[jboss-as7-dev] depending on jackson-mapper-asl

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Tue Sep 6 11:05:10 EDT 2011

Thanks for answering Anil,
our choice was not to use Jackson, but to use Apache Avro which in
turn depends on jackson: it's a transitive dependency we had to bring
in, and that's the main reason to dislike using a different version
than what Avro was tested with / designed for.

In worst case, would it be an option to ask AS7 to upgrade to jackson 1.7.x ?

Sanne