[jboss-as7-dev] A simple timed cache?

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at redhat.com
Tue Sep 6 11:50:41 EDT 2011

One of the processes that I need this to operate in is the host
controller process which is one of the slimmest processes so really as
Jason says not looking to bring in overhead when all I need is an
enhanced Map.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.

--
Darran Lofthouse - Principal Software Engineer

Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Mark Hegarty (Ireland), Matt Parson
(USA), Charlie Peters (USA)