[jboss-as7-dev] jaxb usage

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Sep 8 09:30:40 EDT 2011

Yup.  We're dependent on some proprietary features of the JAXB impl.
Specifically namespace mapping.  But, only dependent on the JAXB impl if
you depend on the resteasy-jaxb-provider and/or resteasy-jettision-provider.

BTW, anybody know the relationship between the JDK and the JAXB project?

On 9/8/11 9:25 AM, Jason Greene wrote:
> AFAIK RestEasy is the only other consumer
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Sep 8, 2011, at 7:04 AM, Scott Stark<sstark at redhat.com>  wrote:
>
>> The switchyard team was looking to get something running on top of the
>> as7 openshift cartridge, but had an issue with the webservices layer
>> such that it needed to be replaced until a bug was fixed, but the
>> replacement requires an update of the jaxb impl. Is anything other than
>> webservices actually using the jaxb impl? I'm not worried about jaxb
>> annotations.

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://bill.burkecentral.com