[jboss-as7-dev] Specifying security-domain in application (WAR)

Karel Piwko kpiwko at redhat.com
Tue Sep 13 02:54:52 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I'm trying to modify an application which uses preauth in order to work
on AS7 (tried 7.0.1.Final and compiled 7.1.0-Alpha1-SNAPSHOT).

I using *-jboss-beans.xml but in vain, as reported in
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-1794 . However, all the documents
say that *-jboss-beans.xml triggers MSC(Pojo) subsystem and this is
legacy support.

Is there a non-legacy way how to specify <security-domain>
<authentization> directly in the application or at least via CLI so this
changes can be done/reverted automatically during testing?

Thanks,

Karel