[jboss-as7-dev] Important Subsystem Management Use-Cases

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Wed Sep 14 03:16:31 EDT 2011

Speaking in terms of the console:
The management operations for AS 7.1 need to be provided by 26. Sept.

Most important subsystems (my point of view, leaning on Jason's list)

- Infinispan
- EJB
- Security
- Transactions
- Remoting

We really need get this done within the next two weeks.
Otherwise we can not deliver a feature complete console for AS 7.1
and the EAP versions that derive from it.

Ike