[jboss-as7-dev] transaction integration

Jason T. Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Mon Sep 19 10:45:00 EDT 2011

On 9/19/11 9:18 AM, David M. Lloyd wrote:
> Here are some guidelines as to when to use what:
>
> 1. If the property is something that would be set in the default shipped
> configuration, it must be a first-class element, not an extension property.

I'll add a small caveat to this one. If this is an internal
inter-component configuration (e.g. use-container-threads) that the user
should never touch (at least without being told by a support person).
Then it should NEVER be a config property in our schema.

--
Jason T. Greene
JBoss AS Lead / EAP Platform Architect