[jboss-as7-dev] Default Configuration Namespace

Jason T. Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Fri Sep 23 10:01:43 EDT 2011

Thanks for reminding me of this problem. We need to do the latter, but
we are unfortunately doing the former. The problem this causes is that
if you upgrade to a patched release of AS, and then you deploy
something, and then decide you need to revert back you are hosed. The
deployment triggered a write to the config, which now has too new of a
version.

> Also one more question.
>
> Which version should the server now be writing when the configuration is
> persisted?
>
> Do we have a policy for everything to write using the latest schema
> version or are we going to be trying to use the version specified until
> new elements/attributes are encountered?
>
> Regards,
> Darran Lofthouse.
>

> On 09/23/2011 02:33 PM, Darran Lofthouse wrote:
>> Now that 7.0.2 is out and the only subsequent planned releases are for
>> 7.1 can we switch the namespace for all default configuration to
>> 'urn:jboss:domain:1.1'?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Darran Lofthouse.

Jason T. Greene