[jboss-as7-dev] Default Configuration Namespace

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Wed Sep 28 14:03:09 EDT 2011

One more question ;-)

How strict do we want to be on the elements below say host, domain and
server?

At the moment we check the namespace at the root element but after that
we don't really check the namespace so nothing to prevent an end user
trying to mix and match schema versions even though the schema don't
support it.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.