[jboss-as7-dev] jboss-admin.sh subsystem configuration and batch script examples

Misty Stanley-Jones misty at redhat.com
Thu Sep 29 02:05:54 EDT 2011

Does anyone have any batch script examples that I can look at? I don't find the WIki [1] to be very clear about the format of the batch scripts or the format of the add and write commands. It only shows read-only commands.

Also if anyone has any examples of configuring the subsystems (specifically modcluster, but not too picky) using the CLI, that would be fantastic! I just can't seem to get the hang of the syntax. I am sure it must be better and shinier than just editing the XML, but I can't seem to get past this road block.

Thanks in advance.

[1] https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS71/Management+Clients

--
Misty Stanley-Jones, RHCE