[jboss-as7-dev] Naming a domain controller

ssilvert at redhat.com ssilvert at redhat.com
Mon Apr 2 10:30:21 EDT 2012

OK.  So can you have more than one host per domain controller instance?
If so then there should still be a unique name in the <domain> tag.

This list result suggests that indeed, more than one host is allowed,
but I'm really not sure.
/host=*/:read-attribute(name=name,include-defaults=true)
{
    "outcome" => "success",
    "result" => [{
        "address" => [("host" => "master")],