[jboss-as7-dev] Running AS7 tests in eclipse?

Kabir Khan kabir.khan at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 09:34:40 EDT 2012

I've not tried the individual tests for a long time, but I used to have to put the system properties expected into the arguments. I think -Djboss.dist becomes jbossHome, and you also need to set -Dava.util.logging.manager=org.jboss.logmanager.LogManager.

An easier way might be to start the test from the command line using mvn test -Dmaven.surefire.debug=true and connecting the debugger on port 5005.

The logger interface implementations are dynamically generated as part of the individual modules's maven build and only get generated if you mvn clean install. So if you do a clean in Eclipse and then a mvn install the logger interface implementation does not get generated.