[jboss-as7-dev] Problems with .deploy markers in shared directories

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed Apr 4 09:18:14 EDT 2012

The deployment-scanner and the CLI are both clients using the management
API. Under the covers, they both do the same thing -- take an archive
somewhere on the filesystem and upload it to the server, which stores it
in data/content and then deploys it.

The deployment-scanner is for people who prefer to use OS gestures (like
the cp command) as their user interface instead of using the CLI.