[jboss-as7-dev] Remote EJB invocation over HTTP(S)

Jason T. Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Wed Apr 4 14:53:21 EDT 2012

HornetQ has a servlet you could deploy, although you would have to take
care to secure it.

There is nothing else out of the box. EJB over HTTP is on the roadmap,
it's just lower priority than other items and we have less than a month
until we have to code freeze.

--
Jason T. Greene
JBoss AS Lead / EAP Platform Architect