[jboss-as7-dev] Possible remoting OpenJDK bug ?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Apr 13 05:24:24 EDT 2012

>> Is this anything you guys have seen before ?
>
> From the stack trace it looks like some bug in the native
> implementation of sun.security.pkcs11.wrapper.PKCS11.C_CreateObject.
> It's pretty clearly an OpenJDK bug so I'd file a bug appropriately (this
> is actually IcedTea7 so that is the bug tracker to use).

Thanks - unfortunately I can't run this currently so will ask QE to try and reproduce it.

My assumption is that this is not just an eclipse related bug but should happen when any jboss client
tries to connect  (i.e. via jboss-cli) with icetea7 since this is just when a connect occurs before we even try and do something
specific to jboss tools.

Do you agree on that or do you see it differently ?

/max