[jboss-as7-dev] Not sure who craigdevel is; but we are getting negative comments on our own front page

Robb Greathouse robb.greathouse at jboss.com
Wed Apr 18 11:16:43 EDT 2012

Hi,

Went to www.jboss.org and in the "Social Stream" the top comments are all negative and all from craigdevel.  Anyone know who this is?

They look like plants.  The third comment looks spurious.

craigdevel: Yet another day mostly wasted on container bugs, quirks & problems. #Hibernate & #JBossAS7 I'm looking at you. Arquillian going well now tho
4/18/12 10:16 AM via TweetDeck

craigdevel: The latest: seems that container managed transactions don't work in #JBossAS7 when using a non-jboss-provided DataSource. Bugreport pending.
4/18/12 10:09 AM via TweetDeck

craigdevel: Argh! Java app servers would be great if I didn't spend 70% of my time debugging the server & finding workarounds #jbossas7 #glassfish
4/18/12 10:08 AM via TweetDeck

--
Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.

Japanese Proverb