[jboss-as7-dev] Documentation for well know applications

Sebastian Otaegui feniix at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 14:35:39 EDT 2012

Hello all,

Just throwing this idea:

Wouldn't it be nice to have a section in the jboss confluence wiki (
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS71/Documentation)
To have a section of how to configure well known applications to run on
jboss as 7.x?

In my company we have been doing some work on getting cas (
http://www.jasig.org/cas) to run properly on AS 7.1.1 / eap 6.

Of course we cannot expect Red Hat to invest any effort on testing
applications that have not been developed by them, therefore this section
of course would be community contributed.

You may have a better place for them and if that is the case can you please
link to it?

If the place is the community forums/wiki then it would be cool to have
them listed in the official wiki at least as a reference.

This could help people make the transition to AS7 easier as we would have
examples of different applications working with AS7 and we could steal
ideas from each other.

What do you think?

Regards

Any sufficiently recent Microsoft OS contains an ad hoc,
informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of Unix.