[jboss-as7-dev] problems with deployment overlays and linking

Alexey Loubyansky alexey.loubyansky at redhat.com
Wed Aug 15 10:57:18 EDT 2012

Another issue related to this command and management of the overlay and
links is that this command can't be a part of a batch because actions
like create a new overlay with content and adding content to an existing
overlay can't translate into a single composite operation, which a batch
translates to.

The problem is referencing results of one step in a composite operation
from arguments of another step in the same composite operation.

Alexey