[jboss-as7-dev] [AS7-5389] - Remove deleteOnExit() calls

Navin Surtani nsurtani at redhat.com
Mon Aug 27 00:29:54 EDT 2012

Hi all,

First full thread to people on this list in quite a while! Good to be back :-).

Just and FYI to people who might be watching this task. I have started looking into this issue but since it appears to be something that's primarily a Windows issue I'm going to have to put it on ice for a short while until I get my new machine which I'm going to dual boot with Windows anyway (start hating here). It will probably make for easier digging for memory issues on the platform that's causing the problem in the first place.

If anyone has the time and is running a Windows box at the moment and wants to take it over then please feel free.

Thanks!
-Navs.