[jboss-as7-dev] master/trunk snapshot issues for CLI and -ds.xml

Alexey Loubyansky alexey.loubyansky at redhat.com
Wed Feb 1 09:24:33 EST 2012

On 02/01/2012 01:44 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> Reproduced these with snapshot build from yesterday.
>
>> A) jboss-cli --connect just freezes
 >

> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-3537

That must ModelControllerClient connecting...

>> B) jboss-cli --gui loads UI but NPE's and clicking causes more errors
>
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AS7-3540

As I commented on the issue, it assumes the connection has been
established. You can try

jboss-cli --gui -c

If it's really assumed, then I think we should just make it connect
automatically. And if the controller needs to be specified

jboss-cli --gui --controller=host:port

Stan, what do you think?

Thanks,
Alexey