[jboss-as7-dev] New jboss-rpm mailing list

Marek Goldmann mgoldman at redhat.com
Wed Feb 8 09:06:21 EST 2012

Hi all,

I want to introduce YAML. Yet Another Mailing List: jboss-rpm

Because more and more people are interested in hearing and discussing
the state of JBoss AS in Fedora I created the list. This will be the
primarily source of updates on the current works. If you're interested -
please subscribe. We'll use the list also to send patches and discuss
various issues we have in the Java RPM world.

If you're a project leader or just developer who wants to know how to
package properly the project you work on (or make it easier to package
for us), you should subscribe too.

Thanks!

--Marek