[jboss-as7-dev] birth of "console ui" in eclipse

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri Feb 10 13:54:27 EST 2012

For now we just added the "raw" view but would like to either make this more "beginner user-friendly" or move it over to something like the full blown JMX console we got
for "older" AS's where you can do edit operations etc.

but for now we just do this "baby" raw console as a read only operation and see where it takes us.

/max