[jboss-as7-dev] Outage 1 day after release?? 2012-02-15 11:00 AM - Outage for issues.jboss.org, docs.jboss.org/author and sso.jboss.org

Ondřej Žižka ozizka at redhat.com
Mon Feb 13 17:31:52 EST 2012

(Sending to Mark, instead of engineering at ...  (I had a wrong alias
auto-saved in evolution.)

Hi,

is it a good idea to have an outage of documentation, issues report (AKA
docs #2) and login to forums right at the day when we expect the highest
peak of interrest?

   "2012-02-15 11:00 AM UTC issues.jboss.org (JIRA),
docs.jboss.org/author (Confluence) and sso.jboss.org (Login Server) will
be unavailable during 2 hours window in order to upgrade it to version
6.2.1."

If you ask me, I'd postpone this outage one week.

Ondra